Quick Links to Posts By Category

,
, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
, , , , , ,
, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Monday, February 20, 2006

Eating the Mike - Boots On Goes Worldwide

I should say "Hi!" to the one or two of you who are visiting Boots On after hearing the plug on the Northern Alliance Radio Network. I hope you find something here that you like - I think we present a fairly hard hitting take on the issues of the day, with an eye toward cutting through the lies and obfuscations of those who would have us believe in the supreme wisdom of Big Government.

And if you are from the Arden Hills/New Brighton area of Minnesota, stay tuned. We intend to be your go to place for conservative commentary on all things anti-Chaudhary.

BTW - if you ever get a chance to go in front of the mike, take it. I had a blast talking with Mitch and King Banian; the Captain seemed unaware of my presence... Thanks guys for the opportunity to plug this blog. Here's returning the favor - I hope we don't swamp your servers:

www.shotinthedark.info
www.captainsquartersblog.com
www.scsuscholars.com

Powerline and Fraters - you'll get no plug from me, and like it...

1 Comments:

Blogger hammerswing75 said...

I have enjoyed visiting your site. I'm not in the Arden Hills area (Hopkins), but I'll continue to stop by.

By the way, I've added you to my blogroll (for whatever good that will do). You might want to send an email to the evil Fraters to join the MOB. No monthly dues or hazing required.

2/21/2006 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

MOB Logo

Powered by Blogger