Quick Links to Posts By Category

,
, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
, , , , , ,
, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Red Star Notes

I still subscribe to the Star Tribune. Through thick and thin I've stayed with it even as its subscriber base drops. I cheered when Katherine Kersten was added as a columnist in 2005.

Now they are letting Katherine Kersten go. One of the only breaths of fresh air allowed in the Trib. Yes, that Trib. The Michelle Bachmann hating, Al Franken loving Trib.

But now I have to consider dropping my subscription. Especially if they keep Nick Coleman, who consistently represents the yellow vomit side of leftism.

1 Comments:

Blogger G-Man said...

What's left to consider?

1/14/2009 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

MOB Logo

Powered by Blogger