Quick Links to Posts By Category

,
, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
, , , , , ,
, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Amazing Fair Response

I happened to catch a quick Channel 5 snippet over the weekend. They were interviewing Fair attendees who listened to the Republican candidates for governor forum. A couple of responses were bland as usual but one of them wasn't.

An older woman said forcefully:

"I'm here to find out which candidate understands whose money it is! I work hard for my money and I'm tired of it going to people who don't work."

How that got past the liberal editors I'll never know. Nevertheless, I've seldom heard it said better. Wish I knew who that woman was. She'd make a great campaign ad for conservative candidates.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

MOB Logo

Powered by Blogger